- We solve problems with cold spots or radiators not coming on.
- Adding a new radiator to an existing system.
- • We can install modern central heating magnetic cleaning filters, which can extend the life of your central heating system, they do this by taking out not just the 'iron oxides' which may clog up your system, but also the non magnetic particles which can also do harm.
- Radiator valves/ 2 port & 3 port / pumps
- Towel radiators
- We can also clean and dose your central heating using a range of additives to get the best efficiency out of your central heating system.
- Replacement radiators, or swapping a radiator for a towel rail in a bathroom.
Installation & maintenance
Under floor Heating
- We install raised or floor level shower trays, any shape, design or size, with full or partially glazed enclosures.
- The actual showers we fit may be exposed designs [controls & pipe work visible] or sleek, recessed & hidden away.
- Anything from a thermostatic bar mixer shower, to a full column of jets installed.
- We also carry out repair & maintenance of showers, loss of water pressure or leaking seals.
OIL Fired Heating
Oil boiler & Stove installation
- We are an OFTEC registered company & will be able to advise you on any new or existing installation, & what rules apply in your area.
- In England and Wales, all new installations must now be registered with your local authority. Being registered with OFTEC we can do this for you by certifying that our work meets the necessary building regulations. The alternative would be to have your Local Authority Building Control inspect the job for you which can work out costly at around £150–£250 per job.
- We can also check your existing oil central heating system & advise you as to what updates, (if any ), servicing or maintenance may be needed, to keep your system running as efficiently as possible.
- OFTEC registered- find us at www.oftec.org
Oil boiler & Stove servicing
- Servicing of your oil central heating boiler or stove not only increases its life, but also increases its efficiency, helping to restore it to its best performance, keeping householders & business personnel safe from any build-up of any potentially harmful emissions.
- Servicing using calibrated modern electronic combustion analysis equipment.
- Carbon monoxide detectors supplied & fitted.
- Oil lines, valves, filters & remote fire valves serviced, maintained or installed.
- Fully qualified to install oil-fire boilers/stoves/associated fire controls & equipment.
- We are qualified to install & maintain domestic and commercial oil storage tanks.
- Repair or install new oil supply lines and de-aerators.
- Installation of tank oil level monitors. These can be mechanical or the modern wireless units which can work out your usage and efficiency as well as showing the level of oil left in your tank.
Hot & Cold Water storage
Solar thermal Systems
- Qualified Installer of solar thermal systems.
- Maintenance of these systems due to pressure loss or component failure, glycol replacement.
- The advantages of installing a solar water heating system are evident in the savings made from your annual heating or electricity water costs. You'll also be making a big difference in cutting your carbon footprint by opting for a renewable energy source.
We can supply all required parts and accessories used in the installation including:
- Solar Panels (flat plate Collectors or evacuated tubes)
- Hot water cylinders - these have an extra coil to accept the heat coming from the solar collectors.
- All piping and fixings - fully insulated and able to withstand the high temperatures.
- Solar heating controllers - enabling full automatic control of the solar system.
- A system will typically provide 40-50% of annual domestic hot water requirements.
Plumber in Leyland, Preston Area: Domestic Plumbing & Installations undertakes all general plumbing work including all aspects of oil-fired central heating, installation of some renewable energy sources, domestic plumbing & general repairs and maintenance.